Welcome to Michigan Medical Billers Association (MMBA). We are a non-profit organization dedicated to the Education and Professional Advancement of Medical Billers. We pride ourselves on offering a low cost membership that offers an array of quality benefits for our members. MMBA is best known for organizing educational seminars on medical billing and related topics to keep members abreast of industry hot topics and current issues. Speakers representing third party payers and experts from various health care fields are often asked to participate. Each chapter holds a minimum of three meetings a year; which are free to members and open to all members regardless of location. Non-Members are welcome for a nominal fee.
Michigan Medical Billers Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1990 by a small group of medical billers from Genesee County. As word spread and interest grew, our membership expanded to several areas throughout the state of Michigan. Today, we are an organization comprised of several hundred members representing medical specialties of all kinds. Our membership consists of a diverse group of medical billers, coders, practice managers, billing companies, and consultants.
- East Chapter - (Flint and surrounding areas)
- Mid Michigan - (Lansing and surrounding areas)
- Northeast Michigan - (Saginaw, Bay City and surrounding areas)
- Northern Michigan - (Traverse City and surrounding areas)
- Southeast Michigan - (Warren and surrounding areas)
- Southern Michigan - (DownRiver/Wayne County, and surrounding areas)
- West Michigan - (Grand Rapids, Muskegon and surrounding areas)
MMBA is dedicated to meeting the educational and networking needs of our members, physician employers, and third party payers. Our existence is dependent upon having the respect and support of each of these groups.