Dedicated to the Education and Professional Advancement of Medical Billers
MMBA has partnered with the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA) to offer members a billing certification.
An MMBA Membership provides an array of quality benefits at an affordable price. Special discounts are available.
2016 Annual Expo
Receive timely billing information
Get answers to your tough billing & coding questions
and Meet experts in the field.
- Taxonomy codes are designed to categorize the type, classification and/or specialization of healthcare providers. Effective January 1, 2017, Meridian will require all claims, both paper and electronic, to include the taxonomy code of the rendering provider....
- State Farm will begin accessing the Coventry and Cofinity networks for automobile accident claims in the State of Michigan effective January 1, 2017. If you participate in the Coventry and/or Cofinity auto network, as a reminder,...
- DATE: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 TIME: 8:30 am-11:45 am REGISTRATION: 8:00 am REFRESHMENTS: Continental breakfast NEW LOCATION: Southgate Ice/Civic Center 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195 RSVP by: 12/2/16 Are You Ready...
- Macomb Community College has been a proud supporter of the MMBA and we are happy to announce they are now offering the American Medical Billing Association's Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialists Certification. There are certificate requirements and...
- Taxonomy codes are designed to categorize the type, classification and/or specialization of healthcare providers. Effective...more
- State Farm will begin accessing the Coventry and Cofinity networks for automobile accident claims in the...more
Disclaimer: This tool is based on the General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) files published by CMS, and is not intended to be used as an ICD10 conversion, ICD-10 mapping, or or ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk tool. In some cases, a clinical analysis may be required to determine which code or codes should be selected for your mapping. Always review mapping results before applying them.