Dedicated to the Education and Professional Advancement of Medical Billers
MMBA has partnered with the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA) to offer members a billing certification.
An MMBA Membership provides an array of quality benefits at an affordable price. Special discounts are available.
2016 Annual Expo
Receive timely billing information
Get answers to your tough billing & coding questions
and Meet experts in the field.
- Macomb Community College has been a proud supporter of the MMBA and we are happy to announce they are now offering the American Medical Billing Association's Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialists Certification. There are certificate requirements and...
- If so, you need to reference the Modifier JW fact sheet on the WPS website. The fact sheet reads that effective July 1, 2016 you will need to use modifier AND document the discarded drugs/biological...
- Shannon Deconda, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CMSCS, CPMA who presented at the MMBA 9th Annual Billing Expo will be presenting an E/M Boot Camp Training Session in Detroit on July 12, 2016. The course is approved...
- The MAC Satisfaction Indicator (MSI) is the best way to share your opinions of CMS service directly to the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The survey should only take about 10 minutes of...
- Macomb Community College has been a proud supporter of the MMBA and we are happy...more
Disclaimer: This tool is based on the General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) files published by CMS, and is not intended to be used as an ICD10 conversion, ICD-10 mapping, or or ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk tool. In some cases, a clinical analysis may be required to determine which code or codes should be selected for your mapping. Always review mapping results before applying them.